Frequently asked questions and more information about PrimeSender. Here you can find answers to most of the questions you may have.
- Why do I have to set up my account before sending any campaigns?
- How do I set the "From" address in my messages?
- What should I use for my “Reply” address?
- How do I use the email templates?
- Can I add my own images into my email messages?
- How do I add images to my email messages?
- How do I put links into my email messages?
- How do I personalize my emails?
- Why is Click Tracking important and how do I use it?
- What should I put in my emails?
- What is the CAN-SPAM Act?
- Why should I test my emails before sending them?
- Why is my campaign in Review Status?
- How many campaigns can I manage from one account?
- Where can I view my campaign statistics?
- Where can I find out how many complaints I've received?
- What is the unsubscribe link that PrimeSender appends to my messages?
- How do I use Social Networks in Email Campaigns?
- What are subscribers?
- How do I create a new list?
- How do I delete a contact list?
- What can I do about unsubscribers?
- How do I unsubscribe someone from my list manually?
- Can I move subscribers from one list to another?
- How can I remove subscribers from my list?
- What Is an Undeliverable Subscriber?
- How to import contacts from popular programs
- What is Email Authentication? How does it apply to me?
- Does PrimeSender use SPF Authentication?
- Does PrimeSender use Sender ID Authentication?
- Does PrimeSender use Domain Keys or DKIM Authentication?
- Is all my information kept confidential?
- How do I enable cookies?